• Learn practical conversation skills.
• Researched-based method of teaching multiple intelligences.
• Learn the language from a native speaker.
• Learn the culture behind the language.
• Learn how to speak to different audiences.
• Intuitively learn a language through a Montessori-based multi-sensorial approach.
• Learn grammar as a puzzle.
• Learn and recall vocabulary rapidly.
Immediately practice speaking with students from other classes at local cafes and restaurants.
Learn how to appreciate and embrace the differences that we all offer in our Diversity and Multicultural Club.
Know that a portion of your course tuition will go towards the Children’s Miracle Network to help support research and build community awareness.
Participate in engaging and memorable lessons that are tailored to each student’s age, needs, interests, and strengths.
We create simulations where students have first-hand experience using practical language. For example, instead of learning vocabulary lists, students learn how to negotiate, market, and sell merchandise.
Native teachers assure that you understand not only the language but also the customs, traditions, superstitions, sayings, and slang words.
Connect with other students who are also learning the language and practice speaking it with each other at local cafes and restaurants.
Share your culture and traditions with others.
World’s Top Languages:
Put your Mouse Over Graphic. Quantity at millions of people.